TRAEGER IRONWOOD 885
The Ironwood 885 comes loaded with top of the line technology that other grill companies wish they had, led by the Arc D2 Controller with WiFIRE. Working in conjunction with the Traeger App, WiFIRE allows you monitor your grill at any time, from anywhere. Keep Warm Mode ensures food is “hot off the grill” whenever you feel like eating. Advanced Grilling Logic keeps your cooking temperature within +/- 10 degrees, and the Meat Probe allows you to check temperatures without ever lifting the lid.
- Arc D2 Controller with WiFIRE allows you to monitor your grill and change tempertures anytime, anywhere
- Super Smoke Mode gives you the ability to achieve deep smoke rings
- Keep Warm Mode ensures food is “hot-off-the-grill” no matter when you eat
- Advanced Grilling Logic® for precise temperature performance within +/- 10 degrees*
- Meat Probe to check temps without lifting the lid
- Double side wall interior keeps the heat and smoke in
- Adjustable two-tier grate system for max functionality
- 5710 square cm grilling area allows you to cook up to 10 chickens, 7 rib racks, 9 pork butts or 3 briskets all at once
- 9 kg hopper capacity
Wood-fired cooking made simple
D2 controller with digital display makes setting grill temperature as easy as turning on an oven and allows you to adjust temp in 5°F increments.
Nerver run out of pallets again
The Traeger Pellet Sensor mounts in hopper so you can monitor pellet levels and receive alerts when pellets are low.
Unrivaled wood-fired flavour
Downdraft Exhaust® System keeps fresh smoke flowing over your food to ensure the best possible wood-fired flavor.
Crank up the flavour
Super Smoke Mode increases the amount of smoke with the push of a button when you want maximum wood-fired flavor.
Even cooking anywhere on the grill
TRU Convection® System directs smoke through specially designed channels, creating a vortex of heat and smoke that cooks your food faster and more evenly without fear of flare-ups.
Hot & fast or low & slow
Adjustable dual-position smoke/sear bottom grate lets you place food closer to fire when searing at high heat or further away when slow-smoking food.
- More Information
- Install Specs
- Tell a friend
- request a quote