Traeger Pro 780
Traeger Pro 780
Traeger Next Gen Pro Series 780 Pellet Grill with WiFire and D2 Technology
The Traeger Next Gen Pro 780 grill is better - with an enhanced controller that uses WiFIRE® technology.
WiFIRE® allows you to monitor and adjust your grill anytime, anywhere from the Traeger app on your smartphone.
Plus, with the brand-new D2® drivetrain, the Pro Series wifi pellet grills now start quicker, heat up faster, and put out better smoke quality giving you consistent results infused with wood-fired flavour.
- Pro D2® Controller - As easy as using an oven. Just turn the dial to the desired temp, hit ignite, and you're Traegering.
- WiFIRE® Technology - Allows you to monitor and adjust your grill anywhwere.
- Pro D2® Direct Drive - Improves searing and let's you cook low and slow or hot and fast.
- TurboTemp® - Lightning fast start up times and quicker recovery.
- GrillGuide® - Step-by-step cooking instructions and alerts for over 1,500 recipes in the Traeger app.
The Traeger Pro Series 780 comes loaded with top of the line technology that other grill companies wish they had, led by the Arc D2 Controller with WiFIRE.
Working in conjunction with the Traeger App, WiFire lets you monitor your grill anytime, anywhere. Keep Warm Mode ensures that food is always "hot off the grill" whenever you feel like eating.
Advanced Grilling Logic keeps your cooking temperature within 10 degrees, and the Meat Probe allows you to check temperatures without ever lifting the lid.
D2 Direct Drive: More Power - More Flavour
The new D2 line features a single piece auger connected directly to the new brushless motor which combines with the fan to create TurboTemp - bringing you faster start ups and more precise temperature.
- variable speed fan and auger provide optimal smoke production for the finest hardwood flavour
- hotter, faster - ultra fast start up so you can grill quicker. Precision cooking temperatures will give you more consistent results
- direct drive fan and variable speed auger powered by an industry first brushless motor, so that you can rely on it for years
WiFire Technology: a world of flavour at your fingertips
WiFire will elevate your grill game to all new heights. Featuring Taegers intuitive GrillGuide technology, WiFire will help you master more by downloading over 1000 recipes directly to your grill and getting step by step guidance through your entire cook cycle. From monitoring and adjusting temperatures on the fly, to letting you know when your food is up to temp, WiFire allows you to create the best meal possible.
- Recipes - from brisket to pizza, get inspired by the culinary creations
- Grillguide - master more with the grill guide. Simply download a recipe to your grill and get step by step guidance through the entire cooking cycle
- Control - monitor your grill and adjust accordingly anywhere, any time, through the Traeger App.
- 5032 sq. cm. grilling area
- 8 kg hopper capacity
- Arc D2 Controller with WiFIRE allows you to monitor your grill and change temperatures anytime, anywhere
- Super Smoke Mode gives you the ability to achieve deep smoke rings
- Keep Warm Mode ensures food is "hot-off-the-grill" no matter when you eat
- Advanced Grilling Logic for precise temperature within 10 degrees
- Meat Probe checks temperatures without lifting the lid
- Double side wall interior keeps heat and smoke in
- Adjustable two-tier grate system for max versatility
- Assembled Dimensions: 1220mm Wide x 686mm Deep x 1397mm High
- Barrel Width: 762mm
- Cooking Surface: 5032 square-centimetre
- Main Grill: 762mm Wide x 482mm Deep
- 2nd Tier Grill: 762mm Wide x 178mm Deep
- Temperature Range: 73.89°C - 232.22°C
- Hopper Capacity: 8.16KG
- Weight: 66.22Kg
- After each use, clean drip tray with hot soapy water or an oven-style cleaning product.
- After each use, wipe down grease splatters on grill exterior. Use a designated stainless-steel cleaner to clean and polish exterior surfaces.
- To clean the grill grates, while the grill is still hot, dip a brush with brass bristles in hot water and scrub to remove charred residue.
- Allow grill to cool and dry thoroughly before covering.
- More Information
- Install Specs
- Tell a friend
- request a quote