SMALL & PERFECTLY FORMED
The small wood fire with massive heat storage to keep your home warmer for longer.
Pyroclassic Mini’s ceramic chamber, the Heat Sustainer, stores more heat than any other conventional wood fire through a slow and even release of its heat over an extended time.
Reduce your heating costs – compared to a conventional fire’s steel firebox, the Pyroclassic’s ceramic chamber will burn less wood to maintain its temperature.
A healthier home – the slow and even release of heat from the Heat Sustainer (even after the actual fire has burned down) can fight one of the leading causes of dampness – cold rooms.
- Ultra Low Emissions Burner.
- Very low 1.1 kg per hour fuel consumption rate.
- Available with a 1.5kW high output wetback.
- Perfect for homes less than 140sqm.
- New Zealand’s first clean air approved wood fire to burn overnight as per manufacturer’s operational instructions.
- Weight: Approximately 100kg.
- Useful Heat Output: 2kW – 6kW.
- Fuel Consumption Rate: 1.1kg/hr.
- Start up control: manually adjustable Turboslide.
- Emission Rate: 0.3g/kg (Dry and Wet).
- Maximum Heat Output: Up to 10kW (with increased fuel consumption rate).
- Air control: primary & secondary, fully automatic.
- Efficiency Rate: 66.5% space heating (Dry).
67.5% with wetback (58.7% space, 8.8% water).
- Dimensions: 455 (W) x 452 (L) x 625 (H).
- Cooktop area: 812sqcm with 10mm thick plate. Large enough for two saucepans.
- More Information
- Install Specs
- Tell a friend
- request a quote